Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sunshine to work in

We were blessed with four days in a row of lovely, warmish (mid-60's) sunny days, and we made the most of them.

Our new place is a lot of work. There are acres to mow, huge areas for gardening so that even as I've been digging my heart out I feel like I've barely made a postage stamp size vegetable garden, and then there is that unfinished pergola/patio that my husband is supposed to be building to put my hot tub on. Maybe he'll get it done by Mother's Day - a soak in my tub under my new pergola would make a great Mother's Day gift.

I think the hardest thing I did this weekend, though, was sitting still and letting my daughter paint my toe nails. It was nerve-wracking, I tell you!



DSCF6399

DSCF6401

DSCF6398

DSCF6413

No comments:

Post a Comment