Monday, January 2, 2012

My New Year's Resolutions

DSCF5753

I want to BE HERE NOW, and I think these things will help me do that:

1. More yoga. It brings me into peace within my body in a way nothing else does.

2. Real Food. Food that I grow and cook - I want to pay more attention to food and feeding us all well.

3. Reading more Real Books, and spending less time surfing the internet or obsessively checking Facebook.

4. Enjoy Each Moment that presents itself, and turn off the Mental To Do List. Avoid To Do Lists entirely if I can.

5. Avoid multi-tasking, or try to do one thing at a time, and do it well.

What have you resolved to do this year?

3 comments:

  1. Turning off the Mental To Do list is up there for me too! A challenge for sure. Enjoy being in the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these. I may just have to co-op them ;-)

    ReplyDelete