Friday, June 3, 2011

It's sink or swim, but I've got a sinking feeling ....

Here are just a few of the things weighing me down right now (like - TODAY):

  • My sister coming to spend the night at our house and take the SAT's tomorrow morning.
  • Carbon's last baseball practice tonight and game tomorrow - a game we'll miss ...
  • because ... my cousin who lives in town is getting married tomorrow
  • ... so there is family coming to town from all over ....
  • ... and I need to skip the rehearsals at work for the two youth services on Sunday ...
  • ... which are scheduled at the same time as a recital in the sanctuary, because I forgot to check on that calendar when I was helping the minister schedule the rehearsals with everyone (he forgot to check too, but it still sucks) ....
  • ... my in-laws are headed out of town today and I said I would dog-sit for them ...
  • ... so they just let me know I need to get the dog before 2:30 today ...
  • ... and my house is never going to be clean enough for me to be comfortable having my grandmother over ...
  • ... oh, yeah, I need to get some cakes for the reception after the youth services on Sunday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment