1. Say "take me seriously, I am a professional"
2. Be both mature and young/approachable, formal yet friendly, never sexy but not frumpy either
3. Let me sit on the ground gracefully when I need to
4. Be something I could dive into an art project while wearing
5. Not kill my feet after the hours of walking hallways, moving furniture, and standing/dancing/jumping rope that I might end up doing on a Sunday morning
6. Generally match the culture of my congregation
Here are three recent looks that tried to do all that (my son took these pictures with my smart phone camera - they aren't glamor shots but they do show me at work)