Monday, October 11, 2010

snack bags

IMG_3539

After work yesterday, we had a very chill and quiet Sunday afternoon and evening - something unusual for us because we normally have Sunday dinner every week at my in-law's. They are out of town, so instead we just had banana bread and bacon and baked apples for our dinner, and sat around our house being very lazy and playing video games and reading.

I also managed to do this very small sewing project, and make the kids some fabric snack bags. These can replace ziplock bags in the lunch boxes, holding chips or crackers or really anything dry. And after lunch they can just be thrown in the washing machine. I had this Halloween fabric in my stash from some long-ago year when I couldn't pass up the post-holiday sale rack. It finally got a good use. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment