Here is the first 20 from that list:
1. Take-out or dining at a place that knows your regular order.
2. local food from the Farmer's Market
3. My Reisenthel basket and cart. They make shopping at the market easy.
4. The quiet of the new prius
5. My Queen Bee purse and wallet, so durable and easy to use.
6. Marinated artichoke hearts in jumbo jars from Costco
7. String cheese
8. super crisp fall apples
9. photo postcards from snapfish and how much fun they are to send to grandparents
10. coffee flavor syrup, and my own coffee from home in a travel cup
11. the local library
12. Netflix Instant Watch
13. my children's schools
14. my yoga practice
15. Snap circuits
16. John Stewart and Stephen Colbert
17. brie with rice crackers
18. my community
19. great, guilt-free clothing bought from thrift stores, consignment shops, or ebay
20. Having a washing machine again
Food is a big part of what makes me happy, as you can see. What is making you happy right now? What do you love?