Tuesday, October 5, 2010

20 Things I'm Loving Right Now

Inspired by Salt and Chocolate, I've been keeping a list in my personal diary of things I'm loving right now.
Here is the first 20 from that list:
1. Take-out or dining at a place that knows your regular order.
2. local food from the Farmer's Market
3. My Reisenthel basket and cart. They make shopping at the market easy.
4. The quiet of the new prius
5. My Queen Bee purse and wallet, so durable and easy to use.
6. Marinated artichoke hearts in jumbo jars from Costco
7. String cheese
8. super crisp fall apples
9. photo postcards from snapfish and how much fun they are to send to grandparents
10. coffee flavor syrup, and my own coffee from home in a travel cup
11. the local library
12. Netflix Instant Watch
13. my children's schools
14. my yoga practice
16. John Stewart and Stephen Colbert
17. brie with rice crackers
18. my community
19. great, guilt-free clothing bought from thrift stores, consignment shops, or ebay
20. Having a washing machine again
Food is a big part of what makes me happy, as you can see. What is making you happy right now? What do you love?

2 comments:

  1. I love your list. I think I may have to start one too :) Food makes me happy too - especially at this time of year. I love apples, coffee, baking, soups... yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I made a list too. The organizer in me wants to break it down into stuff, feelings, activities... etc. :) I'm going to keep a list going in the back of my planner.

    http://urbancottagehomeschool.blogspot.com/2010/10/20-things-im-loving-right-now.html

    ReplyDelete