Tuesday, February 28, 2012

too much homework!

For me, not for the kids.

DSCF6041

Here is a random picture from Friday's fieldtrip day, just because I hate to post a dry complaining post without some kind of a picture, but what picture would I take of myself trying to concentrate and get a big paper written? I guess I could take a picture of my laptop screen ...

I'm trying to make myself complete the 10 page paper on Humanism and natural religion that is due by Friday for my UU History course. Problem is, I'm interrupted all the time and distracted, and just lacking in focus or time to get this done. I've been back here in the bedroom all evening, hiding from the family, and when I just emerged Carbon said "Mommy come hug me - I thought you didn't love me anymore". Puhleaze - I've been unavailable for less than two hours, and he wants to make me feel all guilty about it.

But seriously - just who thought it was a good idea to pursue continuing education while working full time and being a full-time homeschooling mom?

Oh right. That fool was me.

Edited to add:

I found a picture for this post. Trying to work, and the little dog jumping all over me.

DSCF6088

No comments:

Post a Comment