Thursday, July 18, 2013

Our week in camp

DSCF9503
(Terrariums with plastic animals)

This week I'm teaching a half-day camp at my church, for 4-7 year olds.  It has left me scrambling to keep up with domestic tasks such as cooking, cleaning, dishes, and laundry, and we've completely tabled our homeschooling for the week.

Meanwhile, my son is getting to be "staff" for this camp for the first time, and learning lessons from that, and my daughter is enjoying the camp activities and her friends.  I'm enjoying teaching, testing out some crafts that have been on my pinterest boards for a while, singing songs and playing silly camp games, and watching all the kids deepen their relationships to each other and to the church.  It's a good (if a bit tiring) week.


DSCF9464

This astronaut picture craft worked out well, but my daughter just couldn't follow directions. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment