Friday, October 19, 2012

The Things We Carry With Us

IMG_1156

How long do you think we are going to be gone for?  Have I packed for a week away?  A weekend? An overnight at least?

No!  This is just what the kids and I need to carry with us for one "normal" day our of the house!  Gym bags, swim bags, lunch bags, computer bags, camera bags, purses, backpacks, and musical instrument cases ...

This is part of why I gave up taking public transportation or bicycling (well, that and the kids not pulling their own weight, and the uphill to work, and then later when we moved out to the country and now there's no bus line anymore).  At least I'm practicing the art of grouping my errands and reducing my trips.  Hey, that might be part of why I have to pack so much for each trip, actually.

So, is this normal or am I carrying around too much stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment