Monday, September 19, 2011

I've unpacked my camera again!

DSCF5143

What greeted me when I got home from Romania.


DSCF5142

The pottery I brought home with me.


DSCF5146

I got my little puppy fixed right after I was home. No puppies from this puppy!


DSCF5147

There was a lot of this sort of thing - boxes everywhere!


DSCF5149

And it's gradually been unpacked and organized this week.


DSCF5152

I love so many things about this new house.


DSCF5157

We made one change to something we didn't love - we demolished the built-in shelves in this closet off the living room and we opened it up into a little "red velvet theater box" for our TV. We are thinking red theater curtains that closed over it would be cool too.


DSCF5162

And it's starting to really feel like home. I love this house!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new home! Have fun nesting and settling in :)

    ReplyDelete