Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Day of School

DSCF5169

We were ready to start the school year this morning. We had the spiffy new school room.


DSCF5174

There were some workbooks.


DSCF5182

There was a boardgame.


IMG_0405

There was "recess" at a local park.


IMG_0424

And there was time spent helping me with a project at church (finishing up a work-in-progress from Sunday), and a few hours working independently in one of the church classrooms while I did office hours.

A pretty good first day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your first day went so well. I envy your school space. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely first day :) Your school room looks great - so organized and ready for action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new school room looks great -- work-oriented but cozy, and it sounds like a well rounded first day. I love those 10 Days In ... games!

    ReplyDelete