Friday, April 1, 2011

Project Simplify: The Pantry

This week's assignment from Simple Mom was the pantry. A perfect assignment, as I really needed to do that anyway.

The brutally honest Before pictures, with no tidying up after a long and busy weekend.


DSCF4493

DSCF4494

DSCF4490

DSCF4492

One of the projects was to make sure everything was labeled.


DSCF4496

One thing I like to do is to put out a basket of snacks and fruit down low where the kids can easily reach them. Those are the things they are allowed to eat whenever they like.

DSCF4495

And I cleared off a section of shelf in the kitchen that will just hold the breakfast bits, and another that will hold the bits for going in lunch boxes.

DSCF4497

And then I sorted and tidied my storage out in the garage. I did the deep freeze earlier, so I didn't take time to do that again.

DSCF4498

DSCF4499

No comments:

Post a Comment