Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom

DSCF4519

Happy Birthday, and thank you for you. Thank you for your work ethic, and for teaching it to me. Thank you for your willingness to always turn the other cheek, walk the mile in someone else's shoes, and forgive. Thank you for homeschooling me, and doing my laundry while I was in college. Thank you for proof-reading all my college papers and my Master's thesis. Thank you for your crazy strong belief in the importance of family. Thank you for just being you, living on this earth.

I love you, Mom. Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. You won the notecard giveaway! Send me your snail mail address, so we can get the package in the mail ASAP.

    And happy b-day to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, what a great mom! Hope you had fun at the Tulip Festival!

    ReplyDelete