Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude

DSCF7816

As much as I am able, I want to observe the 30 Days of Gratitude this month.  As spiritual practices go, gratitude seems so easy - and yet I don't make time to practice it nearly enough.  So far I note that I am grateful for:

1.  The beautiful fall leaves.

2.  Being warm and safe and having enough food and water ... not to be taken for granted.

3.  My dear generous children, who have pooled all the money they had to adopt a penguin from the World Wildlife Fund, and when they discovered they had read the catalog wrong and only had enough money to receive a picture and certificate in the mail, but not the stuffed animal, took that in stride and still want to send in all their money.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment