Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's

DSCF6193

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all! This year I hosted my third annual St. Patrick's Day party, and we had lots of fun decorating, cooking, and dancing to Pandora's Irish Pub station and then sharing it all with family and friends.

My in-law's host an annual White Elephant Christmas Party, and they've had some folks attend every year for 15 years now. A few years ago I thought - I want something like that. I want an annual tradition, a party that I'm known for.

So I picked St. Patrick's Day. I'm part Irish American, and it's always been my family's tradition to cook up a big corn beef and cabbage dinner, and I love this holiday. So I've made this my party. And it's pretty awesome to have an annual tradition, I think!

Next year will be the 4th Annual. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment