Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Spring!

IMG_2762

Happy First Day of Spring to you all!  I am soooo glad to welcome Spring back into my life.  The sun, the green, the flowers, the birds, the bees, the frogs are all most welcome.  The flies and fleas are less welcome but unavoidable and so while I do not roll out the welcome mat and sing for them, I am going to try and accept their place in the interdependent web of life.

We had a lovely nature walk earlier this week, and saw many signs of spring:


IMG_2767


IMG_2774

Now we have a lovely sunny day here (the forecast may say 50% chance of rain, but I choose to ignore that), and other than practicing musical instruments I am going to have the kids do their whole school day outdoors working in the garden.

Yay for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment