While I don't think there is an App that can live my life for me, I have found an app that is either A) Ruining my Life or B) Making Me Win at Life.
The argument for A) Ruining My Life:
- I'm constantly aware of how far behind on my chores and To Do's I am, and feel a sense of panic if the OverDue section gets too large
- I can't ever relax quite as well since I know I have a Lot to Do!
- It adds to my phone addiction to also have my To Do List and Life Management Tools on the phone
The argument for B) Making Me Win at Life
- If I've put the chore or the task in my app, I won't ever get too far behind on doing it - so those nagging nasty chores that are easy to ignore actually get done
- My house is cleaner, my work is more organized
- I can sleep better at night without having a mental To Do List - once it's in the phone I don't have to keep trying to remember it
It's a fine line between productivity and work-obsessed, a fine line between organized and fussy. This app, for me, is right in that zone between those things - but so far it tips just to the good side of things. How do you manage your life's To Do's?