This week our homeschool group got to attend a three-hour class at the Department of Health, taught by the Drinking Water program director. Although it was more "school-like" than my kids are used to, it was also really well done and full of useful information. I was very glad that we got this resource - I'm always so grateful that our community is literally full of people and resources for our children!
Friday, April 19, 2013
So Many Great Resources
This week our homeschool group got to attend a three-hour class at the Department of Health, taught by the Drinking Water program director. Although it was more "school-like" than my kids are used to, it was also really well done and full of useful information. I was very glad that we got this resource - I'm always so grateful that our community is literally full of people and resources for our children!
Labels:
homeschooling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a cool program!
ReplyDelete